Law Office of Elizabeth T. Stefanide concentrates its practice in the
areas of elder law, guardianships, estate planning and
administration, criminal defense and domestic relations matters. As
a former Assistant District Attorney in Delaware County, Beth uses
her prior extensive trial experience as a prosecutor and her
twenty-plus years as a practicing attorney to provide a litigation
sub-specialty in the aforementioned arenas. Beth is a well-known
and respected member of the local legal community with an excellent
reputation among her peers and with the Delaware County Court of
Common Pleas Judges. This benefits clients of all ages depending on
their specific needs in Media, Delaware County, and the surrounding
counties. We deliver a quality product for a reasonable price.
– If a loved one needs long-term care in-home or in a nursing home
we can assist you with facility placement, financial planning and the
public benefits application process.
– If you or a loved one requires court supervision or a Petition to declare you incapacitated has been filed asking someone assume control of your person or your financial affairs; we can help.
If you own assets, are having a child or have children, are retiring, have been
diagnosed with an illness or one of countless other scenarios, we can
prepare the “MUST HAVE” documents.
– If a loved one dies, we can walk you through the process of
facilitating the transfer of their assets and possessions.
– If you have been involved with law enforcement on any level and
need to protect your rights; we can assist making sure Due Process of
the law is afforded to you.
– If your personal life takes an unexpected turn we can counsel you in
divorce, equitable distribution, alimony and spousal support, child support,
child custody, and pre and post-nuptial agreements.
Serving the following Counties: Delaware, Chester, Philadelphia, Montgomery, Bucks